Magnetic separator are constructed by a group of Magnetic grates and housing. It would be one layer or multiple layers inside the housing which depend on the material condition. Usually, it is installed into the pipeline. So mounting way have to be decided by customer.
Magnetic separator are ideal for removing medium and fine ferrous contaminants from a range of dry free flowing products. They are widely used in food industry and chemical industry. Magnetic bars inside housing emit high magnetic field across the gaps between them. When material flows into the top of the housing, it is forced to cascade in a zig-zag pattern from row to row over the magnetic tubes, which ensures maximum tramp metal captured since the product comes in direct and repeated contact with a magnet as it travels through the housing.
Magnetic separator optional features:
1. The frames and housing material: SS304, SS316, SS316L;
2. The surface finishing: Fine polishing, dull polish or sand blasting;
3. The magnetic strength grade: 3000Gs, 8000Gs, 10000Gs, 12000Gs;
4. Working temperature grade <: 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200 degree Celsius;
5. Type of mounting: Round or Square, flange or quick release clamp;
6. Various designs available: Easy clean type, one layer, multilayer;
7. Customer designs, specifications can be fulfilled.